What UNA-USA Membership Means for You
Becoming a member of UNA-USA links you to a network of like-minded individuals who collectively promote the work of the UN at the grassroots level. Benefits of joining today include:
- A network of more than 150 UNA-USA chapters and divisions throughout the country and over 100 national associations around the world.
- Educational events, Model UN programs, and meetings with elected leaders to increase knowledge of how the UN makes the world a safer place and improves the lives of people everywhere.
- UNA-USA members can receive all of the rewards of United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) membership.
- Monthly Nationwide Conference Calls with UN Experts on Issues such as Global Health, Empowering Women and Girls, and Sustainable Development.
- Daily UN views on international affairs from our online publication Global Daily.
- Engagement with UN Foundation Campaigns for global health, adolescent girls, the environment, and more.
- Impactful advocacy initiatives to voice your support of U.S. engagement at the UN with elected officials.
What Your Membership Supports
Thanks to members like you, we:
- held more than 200 meetings with members of the House and Senate during 2016 Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill
- 85 local UNA Chapters hosted 130 events in 2015 to celebrate UN Day
- more than 1,000 college students engaged as volunteers and conference leaders, and reached over 25,000 middle and high school students in Model UN conferences in more than 25 cities.