The United Nations Association of the USA (UNA-USA) wants all Americans to understand the vital work of the United Nations.
Membership to UNA-USA is your connection to the UN. As a member, you receive exclusive web content, invitations to events at the United Nations, and the U.S. Department of State, and special programming through local Chapters.
UNA Midpen works with our local communities and elected officials to inform, inspire, and mobilize Americans to support the principles and vital work of the UN.
Clicking the button above will take you to the UNA-USA website. Fill out the form and select “CA – Midpeninsula” chapter.
Are you a Student looking for a Campus Chapter?
Why join UNA Midpen?
Now is the time to become a member of UNA Midpeninsula! We’re continuously strengthening and adding programs to help inform, inspire, and mobilize our community to support the principles and vital work of the United Nations and to strengthen the United Nations system.
For new members:
Click the Become a Member button above to begin the membership application process. You will be redirected to UNA-USA’s website to become an official member.
For those wishing to renew their membership:
If you would like to renew your membership, please click here.
Student – Free
Introductory – $25
Fixed Income – $25
Regular – $50
Sponsor – $100
Patron – $500
Lifetime – $1000
What UNA-USA Membership Means for You
Becoming a member of UNA-USA links you to a network of like-minded individuals who collectively promote the work of the UN at the grassroots level. Benefits of joining today include:
- A network of more than 150 UNA-USA chapters and divisions throughout the country.
- Connect to over 100 national UN associations worldwide.
- Educational events, Model UN programs, and meetings with elected leaders to increase knowledge of how the UN makes the world a safer place and improves the lives of people everywhere.
- Monthly Nationwide Conference Calls with UN Experts on Issues such as Global Health, Empowering Women and Girls, and Sustainable Development.
- Daily UN views on international affairs from our online publication Global Daily.
- Engage with UN Foundation Campaigns for global health, adolescent girls, the environment, and more.
- Voice your support of U.S. engagement at the UN with elected officials with impactful advocacy initiatives.
- UN Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) membership is available to all UNA-USA members.
What Your Membership Supports
Thanks to members like you, we held more than 300 meetings with members of the House and Senate during 2018 Advocacy Day on Capitol Hill; 85 local UNA Chapters hosted over 100 events in 2018 to celebrate UN Day; and more than 1,000 college students engaged as volunteers and conference leaders, reaching over 25,000 middle and high school students in Model UN conferences in more than 25 cities.
Together, we have been able to get to decision makers and the community at large the messages of a strong U.S.-UN partnership, full funding for the UN, and the need to take urgent action on the global refugee crisis.